Grey Lynn Villa
Landscape Design & Development
The owners love entertaining and desired an attractive easy care garden with seamless indoor-outdoor flow that maximised the available entertaining and living areas. The design achieved this by:
- A generous new deck not requiring a balustrade.
- Level, utilisable lawn areas.
- Effortless links between each area.
- Plant colour and landscape features for visual interest.
- A simple layout and use of materials for ease of maintenance.
- Privacy and screening from the neighbours.
“We are both busy people and Michael’s design gave us a low maintenance property where we occasionally picked up dead leaves and thinned out plants. People see value in tidy low maintenance properties and the garden undoubtedly contributed to the value and sale of our property in April 2009 despite the recession. We will definitely be using Form & Foliage for our next landscape.”
– Anna Hanson